1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Fat Fox Doughnuts.
2. To be eligible for a full refund, you must contact us at least 72 hours before your collection/delivery date. Cancellations between 24 and 72 hours before the collection/delivery date will incur a 20% charge to cover prepared fillings and loss of business. Orders cannot be cancelled less than 24 hours before your delivery/collection date and cannot be refunded. If we are unable to successfully deliver your order after 2 attempts and are unable to contact you with the information you provide, your order must be collected from our collection address within 24 hours and no refund will be provided.
3. Under no circumstances will we accept returns for our perishable goods. If you are unhappy with your order, please contact us on our Facebook page or via email as soon as possible and we will do our best to put it right. We reserve the right to refuse replacements or partial refunds if we deem our products and services to be of an acceptable standard or have offered a reasonable alternative.
4. If you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. If we do offer a refund, this will be completed within 14 days of our confirmation.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.